homestorychatshoptuts

February 9, 2012

Tagged!

This is my very first little blog "game"! I was tagged by Pidg!! So there are a few small details I need to let you in on. {Aka, the rules}



  • Post these rules
  • You must post 11 random things about yourself
  • Answer the questions set for you in their post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.

I am going to start with the Q's that Pidg gave me {Hoping it will give me motiviation to come up with 11 random things, and some more Q's for my other blogger friends!}


If you were a book what would your ‘title’ be?: This is pretty hard, I have read a ton of books in my day, and trying to think of one that is my life?? {thanks Pidg} I am going to say: The Fabulous Life of a Half Sane Mom. {So after I read the question a few times, I realized I could make up a title, I didnt have to compare... DUH!}

What value best represents you? You know, faith, integrity, knowledge that sorta stuff. {No, don’t give me money values…Haha! I beat you to it} Part two: What value would you like to work on the most for yourself?: I think my value is Loyalty. {Almost to a fault} I would do anything for those that are close to me, support them. Right or wrong. Thats just me. I think the value I need to work on the most is my faith. {Dont we all struggle??} I need to deepen my walk with the Lord, and be the woman I was made to be.

What is it about your spouse that completes you so perfectly?: Just one??? LOL! {I love you babe} He is level headed. I am kind of a hot head, impulsive, do it now or never type, and he always talks me into thinking things through, or tells me no! {Usually for good reason, even though I never see it in the moment!}

How many fingers am I holding up? No, really?: And this is why I love her, and her blog. Pidg, You are holding up 13 fingers right now, probably because one of the kiddos is in there, helping you cheat! ;)

What is your most cherished keepsake?: Hmm, this should be easy right? Oh, I know I know!!! The hope chest my great grandma gave me. :) I have painted it white {poorly, it was one of my first "redoing" projects!}

What {to date} would you say is your greatest accomplishment?  {Stop moaning, if you’re tagged I already know you’re amazing!}: Definately my babies. {Cheesy and predictible right?} But really, once I had my babies, my whole life changed drastically for the better. I have become so much more of the person I always wanted to be. {I say so much more, because I am still working at it, but thats life, right?}

What was your favorite book, toy or game when you were little?: I used to loooove paper dolls. Every Saturday when I was a little girl, my Grandma Lynn used to take me to the store for a "Saturday Toy". {It later became Saturday outfit, and then Saturday Shopping spree when I moved away!} I had all kinds of paper dolls, Disney ones, princess ones, little girl ones... I loved them!!!

Why do you ‘really’ blog?: {Awfully in depth here arent we??} I blog for my sanity, I blog for my shop, I blog for my far away family, I blog for my babies... and I blog to be apart of the bigger picture. There is so much more out there than in my little town, and this makes me feel like I am apart of something larger than me, larger than GP. A small piece in a whole big puzzle!

Loch Ness monster…Fact or fiction? : Definately fact. LOL. I am a believer in these kind of things... Big Foot probably lives in my backyard. ;)

What or who inspires you to be a better you?: My babies make me want to be the best I can be. My family and true friends help me believe in myself, and show me that I can be better, and I can do anything I put my mind to.

Why do you think we women enjoy these blogging game thingys?: Oh because it lets us "check out" for a minute! {or in my case, gives me a million 5 minute breaks to try and get this done!}

Onward to some {ok, 11} random tidbits about my life:

1. I crack up everytime I read the word verification things, I sound them out and laugh, usually too much.
2. I am terribly afraid of the dark. When hubby has to leave the house for work in the middle of the night, we stay with his mom. I also sleep with our toliet room light on. {Yeah, we have a bathroom, then a seperate room off of it for our potty.}
3. I love to read trashy magazines. You know, Us, People, In Style.
4. We dont have cable. We have a large tv for dvds and ps3.
5. I have craft "moods". Sometimes Im totally in the mood for beading, other times sewing, knitting, or repurposing. Right now its modge podge.
6. I read quick. There are days when the kiddos are calm, and we'll all just chill, and its nothing for me to finish a 400 page book by the time hubs gets home from work.
7. I am currently in the "severe" catagory for baby fever... which is why we are looking for a puppy!
8. I have been flying since I was about 6. {Usually alone} Now, I cannot stand flying.
9. I could eat chicken for every meal. A close second, is bacon.
10. I have never "juiced" anything. I am hoping to get the hang of it soon.
11. I gave everyone handmade gifts for Christmas. {Except the babies} If I didnt make them, I bought them handmade.
Oh my Tagee's! ;)
I know, big huge crazy list right?? ;)

Q's for you girlies!
1. What was your first cd??
2. Do you name your car? IF so, whats your cars name?
3. IF you were a Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream flavor, what would it be?
4. Top sheet or not? {I always kick mine to the bottom, whats the point of it?? LOL}
5. What is one of your personal goals for the year?
6. What do you think makes you successful? {and all of you girls are!}
7. What is your favorite season?
8. Black and white or Sepia?
9. N'sync of BSB??
10. What is your favorite thing to create?
11. If you were a housewife from any of the cities, which one would you be? {Everyone watches The Real Housewives of blah blah blah right??}

This is a no pressure fun kind of thing! If you dont get around to it, no big deal! :)
If you want to see the woman behind the blog who "tagged" me, visit her here and tell her I sent you!

















No comments:

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.