homestorychatshoptuts

September 11, 2012

Schools Back In!!! {and so am I}

Apparently I needed a loooong blogging break. So I unintentionally stepped back from the computer, and went on Summer vacation. We didnt really do much, but it was a much needed family focus time!
I also took the time to read up on some blogging tips, and advice. Expect changes in the coming weeks, as things settle back into the school time schedule!

For now, here are some of our summer adventure pictures!

I got a little dab of new ink on my foot, so I now have pretty dashboard feet! :)



Bo on his first pair of roller skates!!!
There was only one pair of Lightning McQueen skates, so Brax graciously gave those to his brother, so that he could have Buzz Lightyear Blades!!
 
 
I cant wait to get back up and going. I have so much awesomeness planned, that I dont know what to do with myself! :)








 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower, love your blog! Hope you will come check mine out :) have a blessed day!

Kayla
inspired-kreations.blogspot.com

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.