homestorychatshoptuts

January 23, 2012

MIA?

Yes, I have come to the realization that I have been absolutely missing in action (or lack of action) for the last.. um month.

What have I even been doing? To be honest, I dont know! I've been sick, the Hubby has been sick, the babies have been sick.
I have been sitting at my sewing machine, trying to create pretty things!
I have been having a blog makeover, that is almost complete!
I have been cooking a lot more.
I have been trying to clean up and clean out my craft space.
Couponing.
Working on a bedroom redo for Brax... and trying to come up with the perfect mix of Cars and Toy Story.
Having baby fever real REAL bad. (so I have been looking at puppys!)
And, doing lots of loving, on all 3 of my boys!

but... Not blogging. You know, I have an awesome pintrest meal from Christmas morning. I am making a promise, to have it up by the end of the week. I have tons of pictures. (They'll get put up too!)
I. Miss. My. Blog.
So, here is my 2012 goal (yup, waaaay late) : I am going to blog 3x a week. I am going to learn to prewrite some posts, so that I dont have to stress all the time. I am going to be more proactive, and more involved. It is time for me to make this time for me, and stick with it, and not feel guilty for it.
So here I go! :) More posts to come, more often. And I feel great about it!


No comments:

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.