homestorychatshoptuts

December 22, 2011

Real Life... {Pintrest}: Week Two

This week, I totally slacked on the picture process! (It could be because two little monkeys were not happy about mommy taking 5 minutes to prepare dinner!)
Anyhow, on the menu from {Pintrest} this week is Salsa chicken in... you guessed it, THE CROCKPOT!
(I am in love with my crock, okay?)
Its pretty easy, and its another household fave!
 All you do, put in your chicken (I used a full breast), A can of Cream of Chicken, a cup of Salsa, and it calls for a package of taco seasoning, (I used dried, diced jalepanos, mesquite seasoning and a dash of cumin)
Then, you let it cook.
I took off the lid to check on it, and used a fork to pull the chicken apart. The aroma was amazing. I was so excited for dinner. 
This wasnt dinner. I ended up getting to go out to eat with my Mama. Hubby had it straight out of the crock pot, and loved it. I had it as tacos the next day for lunch. I added a little sour cream and some home canned corn salsa. DELISH! 
So there you have it, another meal off of pintrest, that I could make all by myself!!

Photobucket


Are you following me on {Pintrest} yet??

2 comments:

Pidg said...

Ohmygoodness I'm totally making that this week!

generic ed drugs said...

Real is an adjective, and life is a thing. The hyphen among real and life is possibly right if the phrase real life is utilized as an attribute. This was a real-life experience. The hyphen is vital because real-life is a credit to the thing experience.
Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"edpillsonline"

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.