homestorychatshoptuts

September 11, 2011

Im BAAACK!

I have finally entered the 21st century! WE HAVE THE INTERNET AT HOME!!!! (for those of you who dont know, we have never had the internet or cable, this is HUGE!) This summer has been crazy to say the least, my baby turned 1! Braxton started preschool! (you can count on a following of that, he already has silly stories and hes only been there one day!) and.... drum roll...... I am opening an etsy shop!!! I started beading when I was pregnant with Brax, and I have a good very large inventory! It has been a blast for me to get it back out and go through it all, and I've actually been doing a bunch of new items, and tweaking old ones! The shop is a slow start, but I will be slowly, over this next week adding inventory!
So stay tuned as I get back into the swing of things! :)

*and of course, you can check out the shop while its under construction! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyBeautifulLife *

No comments:

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.