homestorychatshoptuts

September 24, 2011

Yard Sale Saturday!

I Looooooooove yard sales. Today I only had a few that I really wanted to go to... and well, I ended up at a few more, and a few more and a few more! I have a minor  (ok, MAJOR) shopping problem. BUT I love deals and saving money too, so it works out for me that yard saleing is fun!
I found a ton of vintage fabric, some flour sack kitchen cloths (my fave!) a small dresser, a few embroidery rings for a super cute thing i saw on Katie's blog (she has a love of vintage pyrex that makes me happy! check her out here! http://ktsewsitall.blogspot.com/) 4 Calliou books for Brax, 2 Hooked on phonix dry erase books (also for Brax) 3 little board books for Bo, and my best find of the day.... a 8 serving set of International China Company Stoneware dishes (Festive) for.... $3.00!!!!!
For a grandtotal for the day, (including the newspaper I decided I needed)
23.50!


I know yard sale time is winding down, so I am stocking up now on all the crafty things to keep my babies and I occupied on those yucky days!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!

PS, here is the beautiful scene I saw as I went into Yreka on Friday morning!
Those tiny little specks are hot air balloons. Shortly after my anger at not being able to get the balloons better, I asked hubby for a new lens for my camera! :)

No comments:

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.