homestorychatshoptuts

December 12, 2011

Real Life... {Pintrest}

I am not a good cook. At All. Like, really bad. So Pintrest has been a new fun way for me to try and tackle my cooking skills. 
Which brings me to the new series I am going to be bringing to you every week! I am going to be trying out one of the pins on my board (are you following me on PINTREST yet?) and I will take pictures and talk my whole way through it. I will let you know how it tastes, how it smelt, and if I failed or not. LOL! {Oh it happens, missed the first fail?? Check It Out
So get ready for a whole bunch of laughs {because, me cooking, is hysterical on its own, without unexpected disasters}

 Photobucket

No comments:

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.