homestorychatshoptuts

April 4, 2012

A Creative Wordless Wednesday!

OH LORDY! So I was just sitting down to find a WW picture, (because I am slacking today!) and
TAHDAH!
 One walked right up to my lap.




Yes, that is my baby Bo, who, while i had my back turned for 2 minutes, grabbed a purple crayon, and ate it. Thank goodness for the inventor of non toxic crayons. I have an odd feeling I might be seeing purple diapers later, but don't worry, I'll spare you all the picture! ;)


and
 then, she {snapped}


2 comments:

Cropped Stories said...

What a capture. Sometimes you just have to laugh or you just might cry. Too funny and only because the crayons are non-toxic, thank heavens ;o)

jes @ twosmuppies said...

hahaha i love that picture!!!
great capture.

x jes, newest follower from the PNW
www.twosmuppies.com

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.