homestorychatshoptuts

April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday!

So having both my family and Hubby's family in town makes our holidays crazy! We start off with our own little family, then go from one of our moms to the other moms. Easter was no different!
We had brunch at my moms!
Remember the Real LIfe Pintrest "Christmas Edition"? We made the same thing for Easter, but without the messiness. My mom accidentally bought seamless crescent roll dough. So, we compromised! We made it more like a little sandwich. It was delish!
Here are the little munchkins eating muffins!
Egg hunt at my mamas!
I was afraid he wouldn't get it!
Then, it was "Linner" at my MILS house. His whole side of the family came! Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and Great Grammy!
Of course with this many kiddos, there was more egg hunting!!!
My boys, my lovely, and Me! :)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter also!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo that looks delicious!!!

looks like you had a great easter weekend! your boys are so adorable!

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.