homestorychatshoptuts

May 30, 2012

Awesome Plan!

Do you make awesome plans for your week on Mondays?
See, Brax went with his Grandma to Texas to see his Dad on Friday. (Mouthful right?) I thought I would have tonnnns of time to get things done. Clean out his toys, organize my work space, decorate my work space, do some laundry, make a Medford trip, take a long enough shower to shave my legs, and so on and so forth. Big goals, anyone?
Well, Friday I took Brax and Grandma to the airport. Then I came home and put Bo down for his nap. Got caught up on my blog reading. Bo wakes up, We go to the Mils house, because my sister in law is in town. The weather wasn't particularly great, so instead of doing something fun and productive, we literally just sat and hung out. (Now, I am not saying this is a bad thing, I don't get to see SIL as often as I would like.) Saturday, we went and bought my MIL a new handgun. Sunday, again, nothing. Monday they were headed back to the black hole (aka Grass Valley, CA). We went out to lunch before they left. Its tradition.
So, the company is gone, and life is slowing down, so I can get to all those must do's right? WRONG! My little brother is graduating HS down in LA Friday. What does this mean for me? COMPANY! My Grandmother and Uncle from Seattle are driving through. First, I thought they would be here Thursday evening. Perfect, two full days to get things done. Ehhnnn! (In case you didn't know, that's a buzzer noise!) They will be here TODAY. This afternoon.
I love my family, and I am so grateful that I get to see them, but what happened to my productive week. One baby down, I thought for sure I would accomplish something?? So far, Its not looking so good.
I did manage my Wordless Wednesday Post. (Go Me!)
I am also trying to update shop, and choose a direction. (more on this struggle coming)
But for now, I will leave you with a few pictures of new products I am (slowly) adding to the shop!





No comments:

 
Content © Silly. Beautiful. Life. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.